Top 10 Requested Dance Songs 2017
So it’s time to choose some dance songs for your wedding and you want the dance floor shakin’! Here is a list of the Top 10 Requested Dance Songs 2017 to date for you to consider choosing to keep your guests on the floor all nite and until the lights come up….!
10. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
9. I Got a Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
8. Wobble – V.I.C
7. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
6. Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
5. I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
4. Cupid Shuffle – Cupid
3. Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon
2. Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
1. Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
Your DJ should be able to give you even more ideas of the best songs to choose, based on your likes, styles and personalities. A pro should be able to not only play your requests, but be able to “read the crowd” and know what songs will work and what to stay away from to help make sure you and your guests PARTY ALL NITE!
Our DJ service offers every client an Online Music Database to help choose specific songs with the click of a button, making your planning easy! You can even login to your personal list from your computer or phone…